Business Continuity Plan Disaster Recovery Management
Disaster recovery ISO 22301 2012 Business Continuity
ISO 22301 certification business continuity training
business continuity plan training
business continuity certification training
iso 22301 certification
disaster recovery training
iso 20000 societal security international standard, 22301 planning, iso 223012012 disaster recovery, iso 22301 2012, iso 22301 2012 disaster recovery, disaster recovery, disaster recovery, disaster recovery plan,iso 14001 disaster response, iso 27001 capacity building,iso 27001 disaster preparedness,iso 20000 societal security, disaster recovery plan, iso 27001 disaster recovery plan, ohsas 18001 international standard, risk assessment, disaster preparedness, iso 9001, disaster recovery plan, disaster recovery, iso 14001, disaster recovery, disaster recovery, disaster management certification, disaster management training, iso 27001 natural disasters relief, natural disasters media, ohsas 18001, risk assessment, iso 27001 disaster preparedness, disaster risk reduction, disaster response and recovery plan, data loss, iso 9001, disaster risk reduction, disaster response and recovery, capacity building, data loss, iso 9001, iso 14001, business impact analysis, iso 20000 societal security, business continuity standard, ohsas 18001, risk assessment, international standard, disaster management program, disaster management plan
Certified ISO 22301 Business Continuity Strategist
ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Certification
Get your official training and exams online, and achieve your official ISO 22301 certification.
ISO 22301 is the international standard for business continuity management. Continued operations in the event of a business disruption, whether due to a major disaster or a minor incident, are a fundamental requirement for any organization. Ensuring operational continuity has led to the development of Business Continuity Management (BCM) as a recognized business discipline, and the ISO standard is an internationally-recognized management framework ensuring consistency, credibility and viability to existing business continuity management programs.
If your organization wants to set up and manage a mature and comprehensive system for managing potential incidents and business interruptions, Certified Information Security can teach your team members how to do it, and can certify their competence according to this new ISO BCM standard. Certifying your organization's business continuity and resilience according to ISO best practices will instill confidence in your senior management, board of directors, regulators, and other stakeholders that the organization's BCM program is up to par with internationally accepted best practices.
Last revised in 2019, ISO 22301 is now a well-established international standard designed to keep your business going during the most challenging and unexpected circumstances. It provides a basis for understanding, developing, implementing and managing business continuity within your organization and gives you confidence when dealing with stakeholders both within and outside your organization.
How can I become certified as an ISO BCM expert?
Since Business Continuity Management is more important than ever in today's risk conscious business environment, and because ISO now provides the opportunity for the organization to certify its Business Continuity Management System, organizations have a new and pressing need for professionals especially trained and skilled at establishing, managing, exercising, and maintaining business continuity according to this new international standard of best practice. Because business continuity planning and response procedures often are inadequate due to the limitations of knowledge and involvement of corporate governance decision makers, the Standard requires exactly the kind of evidence of training and documented understanding the CIS BCM credentialing scheme provides. If an organization wants to get its own ISO BCM certification, it needs evidence of appropriate training and competence to fulfil the certification requirements of the standard itself.
Certified Information Security provides the third-party training and professional credentialing necessary to set you apart as a BCM authority who knows BCM according to the ISO standard of BCM best practices. Train in class or online, take your exams, and get certified as an ISO business continuity strategist, administrator, or manager.
Certification Track and Process
Certified ISO 22301 Business Continuity Strategist™
CBCS is an executive business continuity governance certification appropriate for all members of the BCMS or ISMS committee. This certification maps to the strategy competence requirements of ISO best practices. ISO advocates that the business process of business continuity and disaster recovery management should begin with the development of a clear continuity strategy establishing what the organization needs to accomplish with its BCM program based upon thorough risk analysis and evaluation by the proper risk decision-makers within the organization. Building upon the foundation understanding of the ISO 31000 risk management framework validated by the Certified Internal Controls Risk Analyst credential, the IRMCB Certified Business Continuity Strategist (CBCS) certification validates your ability to develop the formal structure, governance, and policy of the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) using the framework presented in ISO 22301. Furthermore the CBCS certification ensures that you are qualified to develop strategic objectives including, but not limited to:
- Determining and guiding the selection of alternative business recovery operating strategies for continuation of business within recovery time and/or recovery point objectives, while maintaining the organization's critical functions.
- Delivering solutions for continuation of business within the recovery time and/or recovery point objectives, whilst maintaining the organization's critical functions.
- Developing, coordinating, evaluating and creating plans and procedures to communicate with internal stakeholders during incidents.
- The provision of post-incident support and guidance for employees and their families.
Getting certified is easy, and can be accomplished completely online. The CBCS™ certification is available to qualified candidates who:
- Are a member of CIS in good standing.
If you are not already an Associate member of the CIS certification student body, you must first become a member to pursue the CBCS credential.
- Attend the required course, live or online. Prerequisite training for CBCS certification eligibility includes:
- Policy Workshop: ISO 31000 Enterprise Risk Management
- Policy workshop: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
- Pass the CBCS Exams. For CBCS certification, candidates must pass exams #RM101 and #BCMS101. Exams are administered on-line and can be taken at your convenience at your home or work through the CIS eLearning Center, where your progress and score are monitored and recorded centrally. Your exam results are provided automatically upon completion of your exam.
- Submit your professional endorsements.
CBCS is an entry-level credential and has no experience requirements. Complete exams #RM101 and #BCMS101, and submit three CIS Candidate Endorsement Forms to the Certification Department at CIS Headquarters. Your completed application and documentation can be e-mailed to l: email@example.com
- Gain final approval from the certification committee and become certified by CIS.
You will officially become certified once your exam and credentials are approved by the certification committee. Your certification kit will be mailed to the address you provided for your membership account. Those who have attained a CIS credential will be invoiced for certification renewal upon annual membership renewal.
Upgrade Path: Certified Business Continuity Administrator (CBCA™) or Certified Busienss Continuity Manager (CBCM™)
Certified Information Security is authorized to provide all required training and exams for CBCM certification. CBCM certification candidates must successfully complete:
CBCS™ certification requires successful completion of two exams:
Exam #RM101 maps to ISO/IEC 31000, 31010, and 27005 risk management content areas taught in "Policy Workshop: ISO 31000 Enterprise Risk Management."
- Required for CICRA, CICA, CBCS, CBCA, and CBCM certifications.
- Number of questions: 65
- Passing score: 75%
- Time limit: 70 minutes
RM101 Content Areas
- Context establishment
- Risk assessment
- Risk treatment
- Risk acceptance
- Risk communication
- Risk monitoring and review
Exam #BCMS101 maps to ISO 22301 and ISO 22313 content areas associated with BCMS planning and strategy, as taught in "Policy Workshop: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management".
- Required for CBCS, CBCA, and CBCM certification
- Number of questions: 65
- Passing score: 75%
- Time limit: 70 minutes
BCMS101 Content Areas
- Introduction to Professional Business Continuity Management
- BCM Program and Policy Management
- Determining BCM requirements
- Establishing the business continuity objectives and plans
- Scoping the BCM
- Setting the business continuity policy
- Resourcing and financing the BCM
- Governance roles and responsibilities
- Training and competency
- Documentation and records
- Understanding the organization
- Business Impact Analysis
- Developing the BCM strategy
- Estimating continuity requirements
- Embedding BCM into the organization's culture
Qualified experience for Certified Business Continuity Strategist™ certification
CBCS is an executive business continuity governance certification appropriate for all members of the BCMS or ISMS committee. This certification does not require previous qualified experience.
Preparing for Certified Information Security's professional certification exams #RM101 and #BCMS101 is serious business. This is where we can help. If you first successfully complete:
- All prerequisite course training; and
- All RM101 and BCMS101online practice exams
Certified Information Security guarantees your success in passing CIS exams #RM101 and #BCMS101.
If you do not pass exams #RM101 and #BCMS101 on your first attempt after completion of your required training and practice exams, Certified Information Security will allow you to re-test at no additional charge until you successfully pass your certification exams.
Certified Information Security provides the training and credentialing you need to become recognized as an authority in information security governance and risk management. You choose the method of delivery: online through our secure website, or in-person at a publicly available course or privately at your facility. We take care of the rest – from administration, to record keeping, to providing certificates of completion and certification.
Online students have the additional convenience of taking courses whenever they want without the need to travel or disrupt their busy schedules. Our program allows users to start and stop without losing their place or data. Learning and certifying expertise has never been so easy!
How to get started - two alternatives
1. If your employer is paying for your training and certification, we recommend purchasing a complete Certified ISO 22301 Business Continuity Strategist (CBCS) certification package voucher that includes all required resources, including membership in the CIS Body of Certified Professionals, all required training programs, all recommended practice exams, and all required certification exams. This allows your employer to purchase and pay all of your necessary resources at once, while still giving you flexibility of when to use your training, practice exams, and certification exams later.
Average Verified Customer Review: 0 of 5
ISO 22301 CBCS Purchase Credit Voucher
2. If you are paying yourself, you may just want to "pay-as-you-go" by purchasing your membership in the CIS Body of Certified Professionals, training, recommended practice exams, and the certification exams as you need them. Start by purchasing training, and then purchase practice exams when you are ready. After you complete your practice exams, you then purchase your certification exam.
A breakdown of the costs are as follows:
1. Required CIS Membership Application Fee & Membership Dues: $100.00 Learn more
2. Required Training
|Two Required Courses||Instructor-Led Option||Online Option|
CIS Policy Workshop: ISO 31000 Enterprise Risk Management
$399.95 Learn more
- AND -
CIS Policy Workshop: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
$299.95 Learn more
3. Optional Online Practice Exams for all exams (RM101 and BCMS101): $150.00 Learn more
4. Required Online Certification Exams (RM101 and BCMS101): $200.00 Learn more