ISO 22301 CBCS Purchase Credit Voucher
What is a "Pre-Paid Credit Voucher"?
Upon completion of your purchase, a custom purchase voucher code will be immediately generated and emailed to you.
This pre-paid purchase voucher is valid for 180 days from the date of purchase. Purchase vouchers are simply pre-paid coupons used to purchase normal subscriptions of training, practice exams, and certification exams as the candidate is ready to use a particular resource such as an online course, practice exam, or certification exam. The voucher is not the resource itself; it is used to purchase a resource later. Customers prefer this since it allows the customer to purchase the entire package of resources in a single billable transaction, rather than “paying as you go”. The voucher itself is valid for use for up to 6 months to purchase necessary resources. The vouchers have their own expiration since prices of resources will naturally increase over time. This purchase credit voucher will allow you to purchase all necessary training, practice exams, and certification exams for:
- Certified ISO 31000 Internal Controls Risk Analyst (CICRA) - CICRA is a prerequisite for CBCS certification
- Certified ISO 22301 Business Continuity Strategist (CBCS)
How to use your voucher code
This is a voucher code that can be used as payment for specific products and services sold through Certified Information Security's online eStore including:
- Training (Please note that this voucher only covers the on-demand pre-recorded training. It does not cover any live instructor-led training available for registration at www.certifiedinfosec.com/event-calendar/find-events.)
- CIS Policy Workshop: ISO 31000 Enterprise Risk Management (30-days subscription access from date of purchase using your voucher code as payment)
- CIS Policy Workshop: ISO 22301 BCM (30-days subscription access from date of purchase using your voucher code as payment)
- Practice exams
- Certification Exams
- New Membership: CIS Body of Certified Professionals
Your voucher is not assigned to your user name, which means it can be used as payment by any user. Be sure you do NOT share your voucher code to any user who is not authorized to make purchases with credit from your voucher. To use the voucher code, simply complete a purchase for the above products (direct links provided) as usual at our online e-store, and enter the voucher coupon code in the "Enter your coupon code" field. Any credit remaining on your voucher will be applied to the sales price, and will be deducted from your future available credit. The voucher can be used as payment as many times as you wish until the credit balance is completely depleted, or until the voucher expires.
Terms and limitations
Per the terms of your purchase, your voucher code expires 180 calendar days from the original date of purchase. Any unused balance upon expiration is forfeited, and is not refundable for any reason. Remember, your discounted voucher code may not be used to purchase products other than those listed above.
Recommended training and testing track
Each course, practice exam, and certification exam is "purchased" to provide time-limited subscription of access to the purchased resource. Access is "on-demand", meaning that the subscription to the resource only begins on the day it is purchased using a voucher code. Once the subscription access has expired, the only way to extend the access is to re-purchase. Please note - if a voucher is used to re-purchase an extension, the voucher value will be depleted accordingly, and will become insufficient to purchase all remaining resources required to achieve certification. The most effective way to maximize access is to only purchase access to each resource as needed. The recommended track for a certification candidate is:
- Complete the ISO 31000 risk management training and practice exams with these resources:
- Once the candidate completes Step #1, the candidate is ready to purchase and take your online certification exam corresponding to the previous course: Certification Exam #RM101
- Once the candidate completes Step #2, the candidate can begin your next round of training and practice exams for ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management:
- Once the candidate completes Step #3, the candidate is ready to purchase and take your first online certification exam corresponding to the previous course: Certification Exam #BCMS101
- CONGRATULATIONS! The candidate has completed all required training and certification exams for Certified ISO 31000 Internal Controls Risk Analyst (CICRA), and Certified ISO 22301 Business Continuity Strategist. Completing the certification process requires:
- Purchase and register for membership with the CIS Body of Certified Professionals - New Membership: CIS Body of Certified Professionals.
- Complete and submit your ISO 22301 CBCS certification application to the Certification Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Certification applications are available for download at www.certifiedinfosec.com/services/certification-programs/cis-professional-certification-program/certification-kit-brochures-and-applications.
Your digital credentials
You will officially become certified (certificated) once your exam results and required documentation are validated and approved by the certification committee.
Your digital credential certificates and badges will be processed and emailed to you within 10 business days following the receipt of the required documentation. Learn more about CIS' digital certificates and badges.
Certification maintenance and renewal requirements can be viewed at www.certifiedinfosec.com/services/certification-programs.
Have questions? Need further assistance? Contact us.