Effective March 31, 2021
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files placed on your computer or other internet-enabled device that enable our features and functionality. They allow us to record information when you visit or interact with our websites, products and services (collectively, our “Website”). Other tracking technologies, such as web beacons and pixels work similarly to cookies, placing small data files on your device that monitor your Website activity.
WHAT KINDS OF COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES DO WE USE?
PERSISTENT AND SESSION COOKIES
We use two categories of cookies: Persistent cookies and session cookies. Persistent cookies are cookies that help us recognize you. They are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences and actions across multiple sites and on multiple visits. Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session, allowing us to link your actions during a particular browsing session.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
In addition to the first party cookies set by us, we also use third party cookies. Third party cookies are cookies that are set by others, enabling the third party’s features or functionalities to be provided through the Website you are using. The third party setting these cookies can recognize your device both when it visits our Website and when it visits certain other websites or services.
We perform cross-device tracking which allows us to provide more relevant advertising to you on multiple devices. We do this by identifying browsing activity on your smartphones, tablets, desktop computers and other devices connected to the same IP address or logged into the same account to better understand the products and services that might be of interest to you.
LOCAL STORAGE OBJECTS
We also use Local Storage Objects (LSOs), such as HTML5, to, among other things, optimize screen presentation, video and other preference information.
We use Google Analytics which is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how users engage with our Websites. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track user interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how users use our Website. This information is used to compile reports and to help us improve our Websites. The reports disclose website trends without identifying individual visitors.
- Strictly Necessary: These cookies and tracking technologies let you navigate our Websites and use essential features, including secure areas and shopping baskets. Without these technologies, we are unable to deliver core functionality of our Websites, products and services to you.
- Performance: These cookies and tracking technologies help us understand how customers and visitors interact with our Websites. They provide us with information about areas of our website visited, time spent on our Websites and any error messages you receive, allowing us to improve the performance of our Websites. They do not collect any information that could identify you.
- Functional: These cookies and tracking technologies are used to provide certain services or to remember settings that will improve your visit, but are not essential to your use of our Websites. They may include personal information that you have disclosed to us.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are set by third parties, including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, and allow you to share what you’ve been doing on our Websites on social media.
HOW CAN I CONTROL COOKIES?
Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings via the “options’ or “preferences” menu in your browser. Please note that if you set your browser to refuse or block all cookies, certain features or functionalities of our Websites will be limited or unavailable to you.
Some internet browsers include the ability to transmit “do not track” signals. Because no industry standard has yet been developed with respect to “do not track,” our Websites do not currently process or respond to such “do not track” signals.
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
- Internet Advertising Bureau (US): https://www.iab.com/
- Internet Advertising Bureau (EU): https://www.iabeurope.eu/
HOW CAN I GET FURTHER INFORMATION?
Last modified May 28, 2018