Business Continuity Plan Disaster Recovery Management
Disaster recovery ISO 22301 2012 Business Continuity
ISO 22301 certification business continuity training
business continuity plan training
business continuity certification training
iso 22301 certification
disaster recovery training
iso 20000 societal security international standard, 22301 planning, iso 223012012 disaster recovery, iso 22301 2012, iso 22301 2012 disaster recovery, disaster recovery, disaster recovery, disaster recovery plan,iso 14001 disaster response, iso 27001 capacity building,iso 27001 disaster preparedness,iso 20000 societal security, disaster recovery plan, iso 27001 disaster recovery plan, ohsas 18001 international standard, risk assessment, disaster preparedness, iso 9001, disaster recovery plan, disaster recovery, iso 14001, disaster recovery, disaster recovery, disaster management certification, disaster management training, iso 27001 natural disasters relief, natural disasters media, ohsas 18001, risk assessment, iso 27001 disaster preparedness, disaster risk reduction, disaster response and recovery plan, data loss, iso 9001, disaster risk reduction, disaster response and recovery, capacity building, data loss, iso 9001, iso 14001, business impact analysis, iso 20000 societal security, business continuity standard, ohsas 18001, risk assessment, international standard, disaster management program, disaster management plan
Be ready when the time comes. Learn to exercise and deploy incident response and disaster recovery procedures.
Deploy, exercise, and certify the organization's Business Continuity Management System
|Small-class format: 20 participant limit |
- Updated for ISO 22301:2019 and ISO 22313:2020 -
Use ISO 22301:2019 and ISO 22313:2020 to guide the practice of Risk Management and Business Continuity Management
Building upon the foundation understanding of the ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) platform learned in the first session, this course provides participants with the knowledge, methods, and skills to put the previous course's strategy into practice. It is based on industry best practice and guidelines for business continuity based upon the ISO 22301 and ISO 22313 standards. Again, practical exercises and instructor-led discussions will help students understand the techniques to deploy, test, and maintain business continuity management in an organization.
ISO 22301 and ISO 22313 advocate applying the same Plan-Do-Check-Act management methodology found in many other BSI, ISO, and IEC standards. Accordingly, this course addresses BCMS Life Cycle key concepts required for BCMS deployment, monitoring, testing, and maintenance.
This course naturally follows attendance of CIS Policy Workshop: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management.
- Duration: 2 days, 8:30 - 4:30
- CPE Credit: 16
- Materials included with live instructor-led training:
- Class manual (complete hardcopy of class presentation)
- Softcopy templates
- 14 days of unlimited access to online practice exams for exam #BCMS102
- 1 attempt for the online certification exam #BCMS102
- Current-year membership in the CIS Body of Certified Professionals
- Professional Certification: This course fulfills all prerequisite training requirements for certification exam #BCMS102 for professional certification as Certified ISO 22301 Business Continuity Manager
- Certificate included with class: Upon course completion, we will provide you with an achievement certificate for 16 continuing professional education (CPE) credits that can be used to fulfill requirements for maintaining a variety of professional credentials for fraud examination, accounting, auditing, and information security.
- Recommended prerequisite training:
- Morning refreshments and snack
- Afternoon refreshments
|* ISO Standards are NOT included in this risk management training, nor provided in class. ISO standards are available for purchase at www.iso.org.|
Deploying, measuring, and maintaining ISO 22301 business continuity management is a team effort! Decisions regarding critical business processes, organizational resources including people, facilities, products, services, and information technology are not made by a single person, or even a group of three or four.
- Decisions on how your organization will choose to accept risk, or invest to mitigate risk will ultimately be decided by the very people who are ultimately accountable for how well the organization runs - in good times and in bad.
- Therefore, senior management is required to at least lead BCM risk and strategy, which are covered in CIS Policy Workshop: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management.
- Other employees, who will go on plan and deploy BCM controls will continue on to attend Best Practices to Develop, Exercise, and Certify Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Processes.
Accordingly, the following key operations and risk management are recommended to attend since each is required to participate in the Business Continuity Management System:
| || |
This course naturally follows attendance of CIS Policy Workshop: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management. It will explore various business processes, environments, and risk strategy approaches to help you better understand how to best protect your organization's ability to prevent and sufficiently mitigate the business impact of a disruptive event.
Prior business is experience is highly recommended, and financial risk decision authority is preferred.
The tactics that support the ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management strategy
Developing and Implementing a business continuity management Response
- Developing, coordinating, evaluating and creating plans and procedures to communicate with internal stakeholders during incidents.
- The provision of post-incident support and guidance for employees and their families.
Developing and implementing emergency response procedures for responding to and stabilizing the situation following an incident or event.
- Establishing and managing an Emergency Operations Centre to be used as a command centre during the emergency.
Practical experience in handling incidents/emergencies.
- Develop Incident response procedures to fulfill Business Continuity Management objectives.
- Designing, developing and implementing business continuity and incident management plans that provide continuity within recovery time and/or recovery point objectives.
Exercising, Maintenance and Review
- Pre-planning and coordinating plan walk-throughs/exercises.
- Evaluating, updating, improving and documenting the results of exercises.
- Developing processes to maintain the currency of continuity capabilities, business continuity and incident management plans in accordance with the organization's strategic direction.
- Establishing appropriate policies and procedures for coordinating incidents, continuity and restoration activities with external agencies whilst ensuring compliance with applicable statutes and/or regulations.
Practical experience in dealing with external agencies.
Embedding Business Continuity Management within the Organization's Culture
- Preparing a program to create and maintain corporate awareness and enhance the skills required to develop and implement the business continuity management program or process and its supporting activities.
Certifying Your Organization's Business Continuity Management System to ISO 22301
- The certification process
- Preparing for the certification audit
Our simple guarantee to you.
Preparing for Certified Information Security's professional certification exams #BCMS101 and #BCMS102 is serious business.
This is where we can help. If you first successfully complete:
- All prerequisite course training; and
- All BCMS101 and BCMS102 online practice exams
Certified Information Security guarantees your success in passing CIS certification exams #BCMS101 and #BCMS102.
If you do not pass exams #BCMS101 and #BCMS102 on your first attempt after completion of your required course and practice exams, Certified Information Security will allow you to re-test at no additional charge until you successfully pass your certification exams.