About Certified Information Security
Certified Information Security is a registered trade name for Certified Tech Trainers (CTT) (D-U-N-S# 010573009) (CAGE code: 3FKS0), a corporation registered in Florida, United States. CTT was founded by Allen Keele in October 1999 for the purpose of offering world-class management training for a variety of urgent corporate governance and compliance issues in today's competitive world. Our instruction is provided by published authors, noted speakers, and recognized industry experts.
- Managing and minimizing risk of internal fraud and abuse utilizing professional techniques for fraud risk evaluation, prevention, detection, investigation, and recovery. Proof of competence is validated by the CFCA, CFCP, and CFCM credentialing schemes.
- Establishing, governing, managing, deploying, testing, maintaining, and auditing anti-bribery and anti-corruption management in conformance with ISO/IEC Standard 37001. Proof of competence is validated by the ISO 37001 CABCM certification scheme.
- Establishing, governing, managing, deploying, testing, maintaining, and auditing risk management in conformance with ISO/IEC Standards 31000, 31010, and 27005. Proof of competence is validated by the ISO 31000 CICRA credentialing scheme.
- Establishing, governing, managing, deploying, testing, maintaining, and auditing information security in conformance with ISO/IEC Standards 27001, 27002, 27003, 27005, 27007, and 27008. Proof of competence is validated by ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, Architect, and Lead Auditor credentialing schemes.
- Establishing, governing, managing, deploying, testing, and maintaining a business continuity and disaster recovery management system in conformance with the ISO 22301 standard. Proof of competence is validated by the CICRA, CBCS, CBCA, and CBCM credentialing schemes.
- Preparing for ISACA's CISA, CRISC, and CISM certification exams.
At Certified Information Security, we understand and respect that our training is ultimately judged by the return your organization realizes from its corresponding investment. Each of our custom-designed workshop-oriented seminars prove their value by providing explicit and tangible recommended actions for achieving early and measurable improvement and savings. Our customers leave our seminars with a clear action plan for moving forward.
The Certified Information Security Body of Professionals
In a world fraught with personal and corporate financial insecurity, the need for skilled and knowledgeable business professionals has never been greater. Compliance with local and international laws and industry regulations have raised the bar for professional business practices expected of organizations, which have in turn increased the need for professionals who know how to help organizations fulfil and document compliance with the new laws and regulations. Establishing and maintaining a solid risk-based approach to managing information security, business continuity/disaster recovery, and fraud control is no longer simply a good thing for organizations to do. Today, regulators demand it. In 2010, Certified Information Security organized a members-only forum of professionals to provide a vehicle for occupational identification and validation for experts in information security, fraud control, and business continuity management.