2. CIS Policy Workshop: ISO 22301 BCM (30 Days)
Designed to follow our 3-day ISO 31000 Enterprise Risk Management program, this 2-day ISO 22301 business continuity strategy and policy workshop continues to provide a solid understanding of business continuity management. It is based on industry best practice and guidelines for business continuity and reviews the ISO 22301 Standard for business continuity management. Practical exercises and instructor-led discussions will help students understand the benefits of business continuity management in an organization.
This business continuity training will:
- Describe the principles and processes of business continuity management and governance;
- Provide thorough coverage of the requirements of ISO 22301;
- Give practical guidance on designing a suitable framework and business continuity management strategy;
- Give practical advice on setting up and operating business continuity management;
- Prepare you for ISO 22301 CBCS and ISO 22301 CBCM certification exams BCMS101 and BCMS102.
- Establish a firm program starting point by using ISO 22301 to build out the initial Business Continuity Management core policy.
5 Course Modules included:
- BCM Program & Policy Management
- Understanding the Organization
- Determining a Business Continuity Strategy
- Planning to Embed BCM in the Organization