2. CIS Policy Workshop: ISO 27001 Information Security Management (30 Days)
Building upon the foundation understanding of the ISO 27005 risk management framework validated by the Certified Internal Controls Risk Analyst (CICRA) credential, the Certified ISO 27001 LI certification certifies your ability to implement the formal structure, governance, and policy of an ISO 27001 conforming Information Security Management System (ISMS).
Upon completion of this training and certificate program, you will:
- be equipped with knowledge and skills required to manage, monitor, and improve an Information Security Management System in line with the current ISO 27001 and 27002 standards of best practice;
- expand your information security competency;
- increase your credibility through gaining international recognition; and
- improve your résumé and help to increase your earning potential.
ISO 27001 specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving a documented Information Security Management System within the context of the organization's overall business risks. It specifies requirements for the implementation of security controls customized to the needs of individual organizations or parts thereof. This ISO standard is designed to ensure the selection of adequate and proportionate security controls that protect information assets and give confidence to interested parties.
- Give practical guidance on designing a suitable framework;
- Give practical advice on implementing information security management;
- Prepare you for your ISO 27001 certification exams required for Certified Internal Controls Architect (CICA) professional credentialing.
- Establish a firm program starting point by using ISO 27001, ISO 27002, and 27003 to build out the initial Information Security Management core policy.
This course includes 5 Course Modules:
- Information Security Standards
- Information Security Context, Scope, and Policies
- ISMS Performance Evaluation
- ISMS Improvement
|Upon successful course completion, a dated certificate for 16 hours of CPE credit is issued to your name. The certificate can be viewed and downloaded from your online gradebook.|
If you relay on the purposed way you`ll be succeed.
Even if you are not a native speaker and attend from oversees.
ISO 27001 Information Security Management is another solid online course from CIS.
Audio/visuals are clear, and course content is industry best.
Investment is a bargain for the knowledge gained and 16 CPE's.
The ISO 27001 Information Security Management workshop and followed by two practice exams coverage were excellent. Workshop and practice exams helped me to understand Information Security and prepare myself for ISO 27001 certification exams. I have passed this exam successfully with high nineties.