1. Complete ISO 27001 Lead Implementer and ISO 31000 CICRA Current Year (2020) and 2021 Annual Maintenance Fees (AMF) Renewal Package
Annual Maintenance Fees and Continuing Educational Credit Requirements
Payment of Annual Maintenance Fees (AMFs) ensures that the organization has the necessary financial resources to maintain member records, ensures certification continues to meet the needs and requirements of the market, and ensures that the organization will continue to be a functional, dynamic entity far into the future.
- Certified Internal Controls Architects (CICA) and Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditors are required to earn and post a minimum of 20 CPE credits (of the 120 CPE credits required in the three-year certification cycle) and pay the corresponding Annual Maintenance Fee during each year of the three-year certification cycle.
- PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, "Complete ISO 27001 LI and ISO 31000 CICRA Annual Maintenance Fees (AMF) Renewal Package" includes renewal of 3 separate certificates:
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer AMF Fees and certification renewal (A new ISO 27001 Lead Implementer certificate will be shipped)
- ISO 31000 CICRA AMF Fees and certification renewal (A new ISO 31000 CICRA certificate will be shipped)
- Professional membership in the CIS Body of Certified Professionals (A new professional membership certificate will be shipped)
- DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PACKAGE IF RENEWING YOUR "CERTIFIED ISO 27001 LEAD IMPLEMENTER" CREDENTIAL. All necessary renewal AMF fees, including those for ISO 31000 CICRA and ISO 27001 Lead Implementer are already included in the "ISO 27001 LI and ISO 31000 CICRA Annual Maintenance Fees (AMF) Renewal Package" .
- CFCA, CPFCS, CFCP, CFCM, CBCS or CBCM certification must be renewed separately and in addition to renewal of your ISO 27001 Lead Implementer certification.