Complete ISO 31000 CICRA 2019 Annual Maintenance Fees (AMF) Renewal Package
Annual Maintenance Fees and Continuing Educational Credit Requirements
Payment of Annual Maintenance Fees (AMFs) ensures that the organization has the necessary financial resources to maintain member records, ensures certification continues to meet the needs and requirements of the market, and ensures that the organization will continue to be a functional, dynamic entity far into the future.
- CICRA's are required to earn and post a minimum of 10 CPE credits (of the 60 CPE credits required in the three-year certification cycle) and pay the corresponding Annual Maintenance Fee during each year of the three-year certification cycle.
- PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, "Complete ISO 31000 CICRA Annual Maintenance Fees (AMF) Renewal Package" includes renewal of 2 separate certificates:
- CICRA AMF Fees and certification renewal (A new ISO 31000 CICRA certificate will be shipped)
- Professional membership in the CIS Body of Certified Professionals (A new professional membership certificate will be shipped)
- DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PACKAGE IF RENEWING YOUR "CERTIFIED ISO 22301 CBCS", "CERTIFIED ISO 22301 CBCA", "CERTIFIED ISO 22301 CBCM", "CERTIFIED ISO 27001 CICA", OR "CERTIFIED ISO 27001 LEAD AUDITOR" CREDENTIAL(s). All necessary renewal AMF fees, including those for ISO 31000 CICRA and ISO 22301 CBCS are already included when renewing the above certifications.
- CFCA, CPFCS, CFCP, or CFCM certification must be renewed separately and in addition to renewal of your ISO 31000 CICRA certification.