1. Complete CBCS and CICRA Current Year (2020) and 2021 Annual Maintenance Fees (AMF) Renewal Package
Annual Maintenance Fees and Continuing Educational Credit Requirements
Payment of Annual Maintenance Fees (AMFs) ensures that the organization has the necessary financial resources to maintain member records, ensures certification continues to meet the needs and requirements of the market, and ensures that the organization will continue to be a functional, dynamic entity far into the future.
- CBCS'es, and CBCA's are required to earn and post a minimum of 10 CPE credits (of the 60 CPE credits required in the three-year certification cycle) and pay the corresponding Annual Maintenance Fee during each year of the three-year certification cycle.
- PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, "CBCS and CICRA Annual Maintenance Fees (AMF) Renewal Package" includes renewal of 3 separate certificates:
- CBCS AMF Fees and certification renewal (A new ISO 22301 CBCS certificate will be shipped)
- CICRA AMF Fees and certification renewal (A new ISO 31000 CICRA certificate will be shipped)
- Professional membership in the CIS Body of Certified Professionals (A new professional membership certificate will be shipped)
- DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PACKAGE IF RENEWING YOUR "CERTIFIED ISO 22301 CBCA" or "ISO 22301 CBCM" CREDENTIAL(s). All necessary renewal AMF fees, including those for ISO 31000 CICRA and ISO 22301 CBCS are already included in the "CBCA, CBCS and CICRA Annual Maintenance Fees (AMF) Renewal Package" and the "CBCM, CBCS and CICRA Annual Maintenance Fees (AMF) Renewal Package"
- CFCA, CPFCS, CFCP, CFCM, ISO 27001 LI, ISO 27001 CICA, or ISO 27001 LA certifications must be renewed separately and in addition to renewal of your ISO 22301 CBCS certification.