3. Complete CBCM, CBCS, and CICRA 2019 Annual Maintenance Fees (AMF) Renewal Package
Annual Maintenance Fees and Continuing Educational Credit Requirements
Payment of Annual Maintenance Fees (AMFs) ensures that the organization has the necessary financial resources to maintain member records, ensures certification continues to meet the needs and requirements of the market, and ensures that the organization will continue to be a functional, dynamic entity far into the future.
- CBCM's are required to earn and post a minimum of 20 CPE credits (of the 120 CPE credits required in the three-year certification cycle) and pay the corresponding Annual Maintenance Fee during each year of the three-year certification cycle.
- PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, "Complete CBCA, CBCS, and CICRA Annual Maintenance Fees (AMF) Renewal Package" includes renewal of 4 separate certificates:
- CBCA AMF Fees and certification renewal (A new ISO 22301 CBCM certificate will be shipped)
- CBCS AMF Fees and certification renewal (A new ISO 22301 CBCS certificate will be shipped)
- CICRA AMF Fees and certification renewal (A new ISO 31000 CICRA certificate will be shipped)
- Professional membership in the CIS Body of Certified Professionals (A new professional membership certificate will be shipped)
- All necessary renewal AMF fees, including those for ISO 31000 CICRA, ISO 22301 CBCS, and ISO 22301 CBCM are already included in the "Complete CBCM, CBCS and CICRA Annual Maintenance Fees (AMF) Renewal Package".
- CFCA, CPFCS, CFCP, CFCM, ISO 27001 LI, ISO 27001 CICA, or ISO 27001 LA certification must be renewed separately and in addition to renewal of your ISO 22301 CBCM certification.