Course Modules and Exams Included
- "Information Systems Auditing Process" (Includes 7 practice exams)
- Governance and Management of IT (Includes 11 practice exams)
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation (Includes 10 practice exams)
- Information Systems Operations and Business Resilience (Includes 10 practice exams)
- Protection of Information Assets (Includes 14 practice exams)
- (Bonus) Consolidated Resilience and Disaster Recovery Topics (Includes 10 practice exams)
- 4 unique timed 150-question Final Comprehensive CISA exam simulations
3 Most Recent Verified Purchaser Reviews See all reviews / Leave a review
Course completion calculation
The primary purpose of this course is more than to simply teach you best practices of systems auditing as advocated by ISACA. The single primary objective of this course is to ensure that you succeed in passing your ISACA certification exam. Practice exams are a core component of this certification exam preparation training. As such, passing these practice exams is absolutely essential to achieving the primary purpose of assuring your success on your ISACA official examination. Course completion requires completing all domain-ending practice exams and final comprehensive assessment practice exams with a score of 95% or greater. Individual lesson pre- and post-assessments are not recorded. Completion of a course domain is indicated by the appearance of a in the score column in your grade book.
Obtaining your certificate
Once you have successfully completed all modules of your course, please be sure to download and retain your course completion certificate and transcript from your course grade book. The system also automatically emails you a copy of your certificate the moment your achieve fully completed status for all modules.Certificates earned are only available for the duration of your active subscription. CIS does not maintain or archive certificates for expired course subscriptions.