Do you have a passion for risk management, compliance management, information security, business continuity, or fraud control? Are you skilled at teaching complex business management topics in easy-to-understand terms?
Certified Information Security provides various instructor-led training and certification sessions on these topics throughout the United States, Canada, Caribbean, and UK. We seek experienced business presenters to facilitate 1 - 5 day training sessions on a daily-rate contract (USD $600 to $1,000 per day + travel) on an as-needed basis. CIS provides all presentation slides and student materials.
- Traveling instructors is expensive. You must be physically based in United States, Caribbean, or Canada. Must have the ability to legally travel and work within United States, Caribbean, or Canada.
- To teach a course, you naturally need to be a certified expert in the subject matter. Our courses and corresponding proof of competence requirements are as follows:
Proof of Competnece
- Education: Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred
- Business Experience: 5+ years of related business management experience in risk management, information security, business continuity, and/or fraud control
- Presentation Experience: Previous experience in presenting day-long sessions to groups of 5 - 25 people
- Social Skills: Ability to interface with senior management and board members with confidence and competence
- Equipment: We do not provide a laptop or projector. If you do not have a portable projector of your own, we can rent one for you. The cost of projector rental averages USD $150.00 per day, and will be deducted from your normal daily rate of pay.
How to apply
If interested, please forward your résumé/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please indicate how you fulfil each of the requirements above. Applications failing to do so are not considered.
We will review your submission within 5 business days, and provide appropriate feedback.