Do you have a passion for risk management, information security, business continuity, fraud control, or purchasing and supply chain management? Do you like to teach people and help them understand how to do business better?
Certified Information Security provides various instructor-led training and certification sessions on these topics throughout the United States, Canada, Caribbean, and UK. We are currently seeking highly qualified individuals experienced in presenting to middle and senior management to present our seminars on a daily-rate contract basis (USD $600 to $1,000 per day + travel). CIS will provide all presentation slides and student materials.
- Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred
- Prior attendance of the course to be taught, online or live in class. Please note that we do not provide free training or certification services to contract instructors.
- Active certification is required in the course to be taught: https://www.certifiedinfosec.com/certification-programs
- Other industry certifications a plus:
- 5+ years of related business management experience in risk management, information security, business continuity, fraud control, and/ or purchasing and supply chain management
- Experience in presenting to groups of 5 - 25 people
- Ability to interface with senior management and board members with confidence and competence
- Ability to legally travel and work within United States, Caribbean, Canada, or United Kingdom
- Own and maintain your own laptop computer and projector
If interested, please forward your résumé/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your submission within 5 business days, and provide appropriate feedback.