Since 1999, Certified Information Security has assisted mid and large enterprises in strategy and business system development, deployment, and auditing for enterprise risk management, business continuity management, information security management, and fraud control management.
CIS assists its clients to:
- Establish the necessary strategy, management leadership, policies, and protocols to support organizational certification for ISO 31000 Enterprise Risk Management, ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management, ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management, ISO 27001 Information Security, ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems, and ISO 45001 OH&S;
- Develop related critical executive team competence through custom training programs to empower management;
- Successfully kick-off and deploy new enterprise risk, business continuity/disaster recovery, information security, and fraud control management systems;
- Establish defined risk context, criteria, and scoping necessary for operational risk assessments and business impact assessments;
- Develop a formal risk assessment and risk treatment methodology; and
- Facilitate operational risk assessments, information security assessments, fraud risk assessments, and business continuity planning assessments.
Our specialized instructor-led and online training and online certification programs focus on:
- Managing and minimizing risk of internal fraud and abuse utilizing professional techniques for fraud risk evaluation, prevention, detection, investigation, and recovery. Proof of competence is validated by the CFCA, CFCP, and CFCM credentialing schemes.
- Establishing, governing, managing, deploying, testing, maintaining, and auditing anti-bribery and anti-corruption management in conformance with ISO/IEC Standard 37001. Proof of competence is validated by the ISO 37001 CABCM certification scheme.
- Establishing, governing, managing, deploying, testing, maintaining, and auditing risk management in conformance with ISO/IEC Standards 31000, 31010, and 27005. Proof of competence is validated by the ISO 31000 CICRA credentialing scheme.
- Establishing, governing, managing, deploying, testing, maintaining, and auditing information security in conformance with ISO/IEC Standards 27001, 27002, 27003, 27005, 27007, and 27008. Proof of competence is validated by ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, Architect, and Lead Auditor credentialing schemes.
- Establishing, governing, managing, deploying, testing, and maintaining a business continuity and disaster recovery management system in conformance with the ISO 22301 standard. Proof of competence is validated by the CICRA, CBCS, CBCA, and CBCM credentialing schemes.
- Preparing for ISACA's CISA, CRISC, and CISM certification exams.
At Certified Information Security, we understand and respect that our training is ultimately judged by the return your organization realizes from its corresponding investment. Each of our custom-designed workshop-oriented seminars prove their value by providing explicit and tangible recommended actions for achieving early and measurable improvement and savings. Our customers leave our seminars with a clear action plan for moving forward.
The Certified Information Security Body of Professionals
In a world fraught with personal and corporate financial insecurity, the need for skilled and knowledgeable business professionals has never been greater. Compliance with local and international laws and industry regulations have raised the bar for professional business practices expected of organizations, which have in turn increased the need for professionals who know how to help organizations fulfil and document compliance with the new laws and regulations. Establishing and maintaining a solid risk-based approach to managing information security, business continuity/disaster recovery, and fraud control is no longer simply a good thing for organizations to do. Today, regulators demand it. In 2010, Certified Information Security organized a members-only forum of professionals to provide a vehicle for occupational identification and validation for experts in information security, fraud control, and business continuity management.