Jamaica | Kingston | Courtleigh Hotel and Suites
Upcoming events at this location
One of your responsibilities is protecting the organization from suffering losses and business disruption resulting from internal occupational fraud and abuse. Your experience in the field is an important component of your value to an employer. As a designated leader of fraud prevention, detection, and investigation processes, your employer counts on you to mitigate fraud risk throughout the enterprise. But experience just isn’t enough. Employers need something quantifiable and verifiable to show them you have the expertise they need, and you want to establish occupational identity with a respected certification in internal fraud risk prevention and mitigation. Earning the CFCM™ certification will give you the credential and proof of expertise today's employers require. Upon completion of this training and certificate program, you will:
- be equipped with knowledge and skills required to prevent, detect, and investigate potential occupational fraud and abuse;
- expand your fraud control competency; to increase your credibility through gaining international recognition; and
- improve your résumé and help to increase your earning potential.
*** SPECIAL SESSION: LEARN HOW TO SET UP RISK ASSESSMENTS TO FULFIL THE NEW ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, and ISO 22301:2012 REQUIREMENTS FOR RISK ASSESSMENTS AND A RISK-BASED APPROACH TO QUALITY AND/OR ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT. ***
Learn Enterprise Risk Management, and how to leverage the ISO 31000 standard to establish and maintain an ERM program. Then build-out the initial risk program policy right in class! As the foundation session of CIS risk management courses, this 3-day enterprise risk management training and workshop session provides thorough coverage of the ISO 31000 and 31010 standards, as well as setting out advice on the implementation of an ERM initiative.
Get the training and certification you need to minimize downtime and financial losses due to disasters and other disruptive events.
- You need to update your business continuity and disaster recovery plan, but there are no clear quantifiable objectives based upon properly assessed potential impacts.
- All department heads are responsible for maintaining performance of their respective operations and functions through disruptive events and disasters, but you don't have an organization-wide top-down strategy or policy for all departments and operations to cooperate to minimize the effects and costs of a disaster.
- You are supposed to create program and plan documents, but you don't even have clear direction from senior management as to the scope or expectations of the BCM/DRM program.
Are you perplexed? Frustrated? Do you procrastinate the project for lack of the right starting point and definition of program requirements?
This training will prepare participants to build a proper business continuity and disaster recovery management program according to international requirements of ISO Standard 22301. We'll even provide the policy templates at no extra charge to get you up an running the week after you leave class.
Optional certification exams are also included. Become a Certified ISO 22301 Business Continuity Strategist!