Certified Fraud Control Manager (CFCM) Certification Bootcamp
Internal fraud is costing your organization big money. And in these times, more than ever.
Cutting budgets? Can’t afford training?
Fraud is a cost too. It has been estimated that internal occupational fraud and abuse costs organizations around 5% of gross revenues. 5 percent! One-fourth of the fraud schemes involve losses greater than $1 million. Most of the frauds are committed by either employees (39.7%) or managers (37.1%). Internal fraud costs your organization a lot of money without ever showing itself on the books as an expense, but it must be controlled as any other costly threat to the organization. Your organization needs to stop this hemorrhage of profits, and it needs to recover what has already been lost. If your organization is trying to cut expenses and save money, don’t allow the expensive disease of fraud and corruption to continue to thrive just because you don’t want to spend money on the less costly knowledge and skills necessary to control the problem. Get the knowledge and skills you need to effectively interview and interrogate witnesses, conspirators, and perpetrators potentially involved with incidents of fraud or abuse. Set into a practical workshop format, important concepts are reinforced through your in-class analysis of real videotaped interviews from actual investigations of two cases of internal employee fraud.
This award-winning course track will help you and your company:
- Assess your organization's current capabilities to properly prevent, detect, investigate, and recover losses resulting from internal fraud or abuse.
- Create and take back a hard-copy comprehensive fraud risk assessment.
- Detect a wide variety internal fraud and corruption, including (but not limited to) purchasing and acquisition fraud, payroll fraud, check fraud, reporting fraud, and abuse of company assets.
- Effectively investigate suspicions of internal fraud or abuse to support recovery of losses, possible termination or disciplinary proceedings, or even potential prosecution.
- Prepare you and your attendees for optional testing and accreditation as Certified Fraud Control Associates, Professionals, or Managers.
- This training also maps to ACFE's exam objectives for its Certified Fraud Examiner credential.
- Duration = 5 days, 8:30 - 4:30
- CPE Credit = 40
- Materials included with live instructor-led training
- Class manual (complete hardcopy of class presentation)
- Hardcopy policy templates
- Softcopy policy templates
- 14 days of unlimited access to online practice exams for exams #FC101 and #FC102
- 1 attempt for the online certification exams #FC101 and #FC102
- Current-year membership in the CIS Body of Certified Professionals
- Morning refreshments and snack
- Afternoon refreshments