ISO 45001 Health and Safety OHS Training
|Download registration and pricing information now|
|Alternate Dates and Locations|
Two sessions in a single 5-day track!
Monday - Wednesday: Assessing and Migrating to ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety
Regardless of what industry you are in, accidents that lead to injury or health related issues will always occur. Therefore, whether you are an employee, manager or business owner, you will always share the same goal - minimize the number of casualties at work. ISO 45001 provides you with a framework to identify, control and prevent work-related injuries.
The first three days of this track will enable participants to:
- LEARN HOW TO STAND-UP, MANAGE, AND OPERATE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY ACCORDING TO ISO 45001:2018. Our expert instructors and seasoned professionals will walk you and your management team through the ISO 45001 framework best practices to determine a step-by-step project road map for establishing or migrating to ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety management. More than just talk, we'll be providing valuable soft-copy policy templates and tools to get you off to a quick start and ensure your success.
- Understand the approaches, methods, measures and techniques required for the effective management of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Identify risk and opportunities associated with an organization's health and safety
- Support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining the Occupational Health and Safety Management System as specified in ISO 45001
- Advise organizations on OHS good practices
- Prepare an organization for an ISO 45001 certification audit
Thursday - Friday: ISO 45001 Risk Assessment Methodology
A successful occupational health and safety risk management initiative can affect the likelihood and consequences of OH&S risks materializing, as well as deliver benefits related to better informed strategic decisions, successful delivery of change and increased operational efficiency. Other benefits include reduced cost of capital, more accurate financial reporting, competitive advantage, improved perception of the organization, better marketplace presence and, in the case of public service organizations, enhanced political and community support.
Since occupational health and safety has a primary purpose of identifying and treating risk, it is essential that your organization establish a consistent methodology for assessing and managing risk.
The last two days of this track will further enable participants to:
- Establish a well-developed risk assessment and risk treatment methodology based upon ISO 31010 and ISO 27005 best practices to facilitate occupational health and safety risk assessments
- Leverage ISO best practices to properly identify, analyze, and evaluate OHS-related risk
- Leverage ISO best practices to mitigate ant treat risk to align to the organization's pre-determined risk tolerance thresholds (risk acceptance criteria)
- Establish OHS risk monitoring, communication, and reporting
ISO 45001 OHS health and safety training management system certification