Certified ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery and Corruption Manager
As business becomes more globalized, organizations are faced with new challenges and opportunities. Part of this new environment is compliance with newly emerging anti-bribery and anti-corruption laws, such as the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), the UK Bribery Act, the Corruption of Foreign Public Officials Act in Canada, the General Law of Administrative Accountability and Model Program for Corporation Integrity in Mexico, and several others in Russia, France, Germany, China, and Brazil just to name a few.
While organizations critically need to prove due diligence in preventing, detecting, and correcting bribery and corruption, the dilemma is that there has not been a universally-recognized standard of exactly what a sufficient ABC program would entail. Until now. As of October 2016, there is a new global standard for anti-bribery and corruption (ABC) management systems, made available by the International Organization for Standardization. With the new ISO 37001 standard, "Anti-bribery management systems - Requirements with guidance for use," it means there is now an internationally recognized set of best practices to prevent and detect bribery. Moreover, these best practices are auditable and can be ISO certified. The standard is designed for use in both public-sector and private-sector organizations.
Upon completion of this training and certificate program, you will:
- be equipped with knowledge and skills required to develop, manage, monitor, and improve an Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS) in line with the ISO standard of best practices;
- expand your anti-bribery and anti-corruption management competency;
- increase your credibility through gaining international recognition; and
- improve your résumé and increasing your earning potential.
- Duration = 5 days, 8:30 - 4:30
- CPE Credit = 40
- Materials included with live instructor-led training
- Class manual (complete hardcopy of class presentation)
- Hardcopy policy templates
- Softcopy policy templates
- 14 days of unlimited access to online practice exams for exam #CABCM101
- 1 attempt for the online certification exam #CABCM101
- Current-year membership in the CIS Body of Certified Professionals
- Morning refreshments and snack
- Afternoon refreshments
|Group discounts up to 30% are available!
Discounts are automatically applied when placing booking reservation.
|Event Date||09-28-2020 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||10-02-2020 4:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||04-27-2020|
|Cut off date||09-25-2020|
|Cancel Registration Before Date||09-14-2020|
|Individual Price||USD $3,995.00|
|Location||Online Video Teleconference (ET)|
|Attachment||ISO 37001 CABCM Brochure.pdf|
|#Registrants||Rate/Person (USD $)|