1. Complete CFCA 2019 Annual Maintenance Fees (AMF) Renewal Package
Annual Maintenance Fees and Continuing Educational Credit Requirements
Payment of Annual Maintenance Fees (AMFs) ensures that the organization has the necessary financial resources to maintain member records, ensures certification continues to meet the needs and requirements of the market, and ensures that the organization will continue to be a functional, dynamic entity far into the future.
- Certified Fraud Control Associates (CFCAs) are required to earn and post a minimum of 10 CPE credits (of the 60 CPE credits required in the three-year certification cycle) and pay the the corresponding Annual Maintenance Fee during each year of the three-year certification cycle.
- PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, "Complete CFCA Annual Maintenance Fees (AMF) Renewal Package" includes renewal of 2 separate certificates:
- CFCA AMF Fees and certification renewal (A new CFCA certificate will be shipped)
- Professional membership in the CIS Body of Certified Professionals (A new professional membership certificate will be shipped)