Course Modules and Exams Included
Four Modules of content thoroughly covering all latest exam objectives in all four exam domains, plus a bonus course module covering topics on the real exam that are not in any of ISACA's stated exam objectives! Five comprehensive final assessment exams are also included.
- (Bonus) CRISC Foundation (Includes 11 practice exams)
- CRISC Domain 1: Risk Identification (Includes 5 practice exams)
- CRISC Domain 2: IT Risk Assessment (Includes 7 practice exams)
- CRISC Domain 3: Risk Response and Mitigation (Includes 12 practice exams)
- CRISC Domain 4: Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting (Includes 2 practice exams)
- Final Comprehensive Exam 1
- Final Comprehensive Exam 2
- Bonus Comprehensive Exam 1
- Bonus Comprehensive Exam 2
- Bonus Comprehensive Exam 3
3 Most Recent Verified Purchaser Reviews See all reviews / Leave a review
Course completion calculation
The primary purpose of this course is more than to simply teach you best practices of systems auditing as advocated by ISACA. The single primary objective of this course is to ensure that you succeed in passing your ISACA certification exam. Practice exams are a core component of this certification exam preparation training. As such, passing these practice exams is absolutely essential to achieving the primary purpose of assuring your success on your ISACA official examination. Course completion requires completing all domain-ending practice exams and final comprehensive assessment practice exams with a score of 95% or greater. Individual lesson pre- and post-assessments are not recorded. Completion of a course domain is indicated by the appearance of a in the score column in your grade book.
Obtaining your certificate
Once you have successfully completed all modules of your course, please be sure to download and retain your course completion certificate and transcript from your course grade book. The system also automatically emails you a copy of your certificate the moment your achieve fully completed status for all modules.Certificates earned are only available for the duration of your active subscription. CIS does not maintain or archive certificates for expired course subscriptions.