CISM Certification Exam Training Online
|Try a real course lesson now!|
The most thorough CISM preparation available.
Get the same CISM instruction over 4,000 CISM candidates across the world have used to prepare for the rigorous CISM examination since 2007. With this web-based CISM tutoring, you will have 24x7 access to the most recognized and qualified exam preparation in the world. Personally prepared, constantly updated, and presented by #1 best-selling ISACA exam prep author Allen Keele, this course provides everything you need to be able to pass the Certified Information Security Manager exam.
Proven CISM Exam Preparation
Since 2007, this CISM prep has earned a worldwide reputation for providing everything you need to know for the exam, and delivering the passing score you strive for. Updated again in 2018! Now with 600 unique training practice questions especially designed for the CISM examination! You will learn everything you need to know with the knowledge gained from over 590 narrated screens, and 600 practice questions. Now with unlimited utilization available in your subscription, you can feel confident this training will give you what it takes to pass your certification exam.
How does the course work?
CISM SuperReview Quick Facts
- Updated in 2018. Updated twice yearly.
- The only CISM course that provides personal support from the globally published author of the training. Have questions? Talk to author Allen Keele now at our offices at +1 (904) 406-4311.
- The only comprehensive online training good enough to be backed by an exam-pass guarantee!
- Subscriptions lasting 180 days are available now!
This CISM preparation has been custom designed and published by the world's leading ISACA examination certification preparation expert and author, Allen Keele. It is streamlined to focus ONLY on the exam-related information you need, so every minute you have to invest in preparation will be used efficiently. Its special structure and presentation have been proven to take the guesswork out of your preparation. There is simply no faster way to prepare for your examination.
- 8 Modules of content thoroughly covering all current exam objectives in all four 2018 exam domains:
- Information Security Governance (Supports exam objectives in ISACA's Information Security Governance exam domain)
- Risk Management (Supports exam objectives in ISACA's Information Risk Management exam domain)
- IT Deployment Risks (Further supports exam objectives in ISACA's Information Risk Management exam domain)
- IS Network and Telecommunications Risk (Further supports exam objectives in ISACA's Information Risk Management exam domain)
- Information Security Program Management (Supports exam objectives in ISACA's Information Security Program Development and Management exam domain)
- Managing the IT Function (Further supports exam objectives in ISACA's IS Program and Management exam domain)
- Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Incident Response (Supports exam objectives in ISACA's Incident Management exam domain)
- Legal and Ethical Issues (Supports legislative, contractual, and other legal concerns as they apply throughout all exam domains)
- 52 Practice exams containing 600 unique non-redundant practice questions
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credit: Upon course completion, we will provide you with access to a certificate and transcript for 40 continuing professional education (CPE) credits. Once you have earned your Certified Information Security Manager credential, you need to earn 40 CPE credits per year. This is a very flexible and affordable solution for maintaining your certification.
Course completion calculation
The primary purpose of this course is more than to simply teach you best practices of systems auditing as advocated by ISACA. The single primary objective of this course is to ensure that you succeed in passing your ISACA certification exam.
Practice exams are a core component of this certification exam preparation training. As such, passing these practice exams is absolutely essential to achieving the primary purpose of assuring your success on your ISACA official examination.
Course completion requires completing all domain-ending practice exams and final comprehensive assessment practice exams with a score of 95% or greater. Individual lesson pre- and post-assessments are not recorded. Completion of a course domain is indicated by the appearance of a in the score column in your grade book.
Obtaining your certificate
Once you have successfully completed all modules of your course, please be sure to download and retain your course completion certificate and transcript from your course grade book. The system also automatically emails you a copy of your certificate the moment your achieve fully completed status for all modules.Certificates earned are only available for the duration of your active subscription. CIS does not maintain or archive certificates for expired course subscriptions.