2018 CISA Exam Prep Try a real course lesson now!
The most thorough CISA preparation available
Get the same CISA preparation course over 8,200 candidates across the world have used to prepare for this rigorous ISACA exam since 2006.
With this web-based CISA course, you will have 24x7 access to the most recognized and qualified exam prep in the world. Personally prepared, constantly updated, and presented by #1 best-selling ISACA exam prep author Allen Keele, this course provides everything you need to be able to pass your exam.
Since 2006, this training has earned a worldwide reputation for providing everything you need to know for the exam, and delivering the passing score you strive for. Updated again in 2018! Now with over 900 unique training practice questions especially designed for ISACA's exam! You will learn everything you need to know with the knowledge gained from over 650 narrated screens, and 900 practice questions.
How does the course work?
- Updated in 2018. Updated twice yearly.
- The only CISA program that provides personal support from the globally published author of the training. Have questions? Talk to author Allen Keele now at our offices at +1 (904) 406-4311.
- The only comprehensive online training good enough to be backed by an exam-pass guarantee!
- Subscriptions lasting 180 days are available now!
This CISA prep has been custom designed and published by the world's leading ISACA examination prep expert and author, Allen Keele. It is streamlined to focus ONLY on the exam-related information you need, so every minute you have to invest in prep will be used efficiently. Its special structure and presentation have been proven to take the guesswork out of your preparation. There is simply no faster way to prepare for your examination.
10 Modules of content thoroughly covering all 2018 exam objectives in all five exam domains:
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems (Includes 7 practice exams)
- Governance and Management of IT (Includes 11 practice exams)
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation (Includes 10 practice exams)
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Service Management (Includes 10 practice exams)
- Protection of Information Assets (Includes 14 practice exams)
- (Bonus) Consolidated Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Topics (Includes 10 practice exams)
- Final Comprehensive Exam 1
- Final Comprehensive Exam 2
- Final Comprehensive Exam 3
- Final Comprehensive Exam 4
Upon successful course completion, a dated certificate for 40 hours of CPE credit is issued to your name. The certificate can be viewed, downloaded, and then printed from your online grade book.
Course completion calculation
The primary purpose of this course is more than to simply teach you best practices of systems auditing as advocated by ISACA. The single primary objective of this course is to ensure that you succeed in passing your ISACA certification exam.
Practice exams are a core component of this certification exam preparation training. As such, passing these practice exams is absolutely essential to achieving the primary purpose of assuring your success on your ISACA official examination.
Course completion requires completing all domain-ending practice exams and final comprehensive assessment practice exams with a score of 95% or greater. Individual lesson pre- and post-assessments are not recorded. Completion of a course domain is indicated by the appearance of a in the score column in your grade book.
Obtaining your certificate
Once you have successfully completed all modules of your course, please be sure to download and retain your course completion certificate and transcript from your course grade book. The system also automatically emails you a copy of your certificate the moment your achieve fully completed status for all modules.Certificates earned are only available for the duration of your active subscription. CIS does not maintain or archive certificates for expired course subscriptions.