Certified ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption Manager™ (CABCM)
ISO 37001 CABCM™ is the anti-bribery management certification appropriate for managers at every level, including top management at the officer and vice president level. This certification validates competence and understanding for developing and managing a custom anti-bribery and anti-corruption system and methodology based upon the ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System framework.
Upon completion of this training and certificate program, you will:
- be equipped with knowledge and skills required to develop, manage, monitor, and improve an Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS) in line with the ISO standard of best practices;
- satisfy your own training and competence requirements for your organization's ISO 37001 certification audit;
- expand your anti-bribery and anti-corruption management competency;
- increase your credibility through gaining international recognition; and
- improve your résumé and increasing your earning potential.
Getting certified is easy
The ISO 37001 CABCM™ certification is available to qualified candidates who:
- Are a member of CIS in good standing.
If you are not already an Associate member of the CIS certification student body, you must first become a member to pursue the CABCM credential.
- Attend the required CIS approved curriculum course (live or online): "Certified ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery and Corruption Manager Training"
- Pass the CABCM Exam. For CABCM certification by CIS, candidates must pass CIS exam #CABCM101. CIS exams are administered on-line and can be taken at your convenience at your home or work through the CIS eLearning Center, where your progress and score are monitored and recorded centrally. Your exam results are provided automatically upon completion of your exam.
- Submit your professional endorsements.
CABCM has no experience requirements.
Complete your CIS exam #CABCM101 and submit three CIS Candidate Endorsement Forms to the Certification Department at CIS Headquarters. We recommend you gather your documentation and send it all together along with your application approximately one month before you are ready to take a CIS Exam. Your completed application and documentation can be mailed, transmitted by facsimile, or e-mailed to:
Certified Information Security
ATTN: Certification Department
1004 Green Pine Circle
Orange Park, FL 32065 USA
Fax: +1(786) 522-9063
- Gain final approval from the certification committee and become certified by CIS.
You will officially become certified once your exam and credentials are approved by the certification committee. Your certification kit will be mailed to the address you provided for your membership account. Those who have attained a CIS credential will be invoiced for certification renewal upon annual membership renewal.
Complimentary Certification Upgrade Path: Certified Fraud Control Manager