Certified Fraud Control Associate™
Fast-track your career with the support and strength of Certified Information Security certification body. If you’re a student or career changer considering moving into the field of fraud control management, you are eligible to become certified as a Fraud Control Associate by Certified Information Security. By aligning yourself with an industry leader in fraud control education, you’re jumping ahead of thousands of others vying for solid positions in the early stages of their careers. Fraud Control is an immensely rewarding career with unlimited possibilities. Earning your CFCA™ is an excellent way to get off to a good start!
Upon completion of this training and certificate program, you will:
- be equipped with knowledge and skills required to prevent, detect, and investigate potential occupational fraud and abuse;
- expand your fraud control competency;
- increase your credibility through gaining international recognition; and
- improve your résumé and help to increase your earning potential.
|Getting Certified as CFCA™||Download PDF Guide|
Getting certified is easy, and can be accomplished completely online. The CFCA™ certification is available to qualified candidates who:
- Are a member of CIS in good standing.
If you are not already an Associate member of the CIS certification student body, you must first become a member to pursue the CFCA credential.
- Attend the required course, live or online. Prerequisite training for CFCA certification eligibility includes:
- Corporate Fraud Prevention and Detection
- Advanced Interviews Techniques for Investigating Fraud and Abuse
- Pass the CFCA Exams. For CFCA certification, candidates must pass exams #FC101 and #FC102. Exams are administered on-line and can be taken at your convenience at your home or work through the CIS eLearning Center, where your progress and score are monitored and recorded centrally. Your exam results are provided automatically upon completion of your exam.
- Submit your professional endorsements.
CFCA is an entry-level credential and has no experience requirements. Complete exams #CF101 and #CF102, and submit three CIS Candidate Endorsement Forms to the Certification Department at CIS Headquarters. Your completed application and documentation can be mailed, transmitted by facsimile, or e-mailed to:
Certified Information Security
ATTN: Certification Department
1004 Green Pine Circle
Orange Park, FL 32065 USA
Fax: +1(786) 522-9063
- Gain final approval from the certification committee and become certified by CIS.
You will officially become certified once your exam and credentials are approved by the certification committee. Your certification kit will be mailed to the address you provided for your membership account. Those who have attained a CIS credential will be invoiced for certification renewal upon annual membership renewal.
Upgrade Path: Certified Fraud Control Professional (CFCP™)