This 2-day ISO 27001 training and certification workshop provides thorough coverage of the ISO 27000 standards, as well as setting out advice on the implementation of an information security initiative. The purpose of the course is to:
- Describe the principles and processes of information security governance and management;
- Provide thorough coverage of the requirements of ISO 27001;
- Give practical guidance on designing a suitable framework;
- Give practical advice on implementing information security management;
- Prepare you for your ISO 27001 certification exams required for Certified Internal Controls Architect (CICA) professional credentialing;
- Establish a firm program starting point by using ISO 27001, ISO 27002, and 27003 to build out the initial Information Security Management core policy; and
- Partially satisfy the pre-requisite training necessary for professional certification as an ISO 27001 Certified Internal Controls Architect (CICA™).
|Training Details||ISO 27001 CICA™ Details
ISO 27001 Lead Auditor (1-Day)
Based upon the ISO 27001 related auditing standards ISO 27007:2011 and 19011:2011, this one-day course will provide an intensive overview of how to manage an internal audit of an organization's risk management program in along with its corresponding information security management system. It will also provide valuable guidance on conducting the internal audits, on establishing and validating the competence of ISMS auditors, and prepare you for your ISO 27001 lead auditor certification exams required for the well-recognized ISO 27001 Lead Auditor professional certification.
This course is applicable to those needing to understand or conduct internal or external audits of a risk management system supporting an ISMS, or how to manage an ISO 27001 ISMS audit program. This is the only ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training and professional examination program to incorporate ISO's 27007 standard as core content within its program. Building upon the foundation understanding of the ISO 27005 risk management framework and ISO 27001 framework validated by the Certified Internal Controls Architect credential , the ISO 27001 Lead Auditor certification certifies your ability to audit the formal structure, governance, and policy of an ISO 27001 conforming Information Security Management System (ISMS). Furthermore, the ISO 27001 Lead Auditor certification ensures that you are qualified to assure strategic objectives according to core ISO 27001, 27002, 27003, and 27005 best practices. This IRMCB course partially satisfies the prerequisite training necessary for certification as an ISO 27001 Lead Auditor.
|Training Details||ISO 27001 Lead Auditor™ Details