A leading provider of corporate governance advisory services and training.
Since 1999, Certified Information Security has assisted mid and large enterprises in strategy and business system development, deployment, and auditing for enterprise risk management, business continuity management, information security management, fraud control management, and purchasing & supply chain management.
- Establishing the necessary strategy, management leadership, policies, and protocols to support organizational certification for ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management, ISO 27001 Information Security, ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, and ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems;
- Developing critical group executive competence to establish requisite specialized management competence throughout the enterprise;
- Successfully kick-off and deploy new ERM, BCM, information security, and fraud control management systems;
- Establish defined risk context, criteria, and scoping necessary for operational risk assessments and business impact assessments;
- Develop a formal risk assessment and risk treatment methodology; and
- Facilitate operational risk assessments, information security assessments, fraud risk assessments, and business continuity planning assessments.